Fibrous fruits aid the digestion process in the body. Dietary fibre plays a major role in proper digestion and excretion process of the body and keeps you safe from problems like gastritis and constipation. Fruit skins are a great source of dietary fibre. In fruits where the skin is thick and is not fit for human consumption like in lemons,bananas,melons and oranges, the edible part within the skin has plenty of dietary fibre.
Fibre content in the fruit adds bulk nutrition to the diet and makes you feel full. Apart from this it has a brilliant laxative effect as well. Fibrous fruits are useful in patients with hyperlipidemia, hypertension, diabetes mellitus and obesity. Fibre in the fruits lend them anti carcinogenic properties and fight bowel irregulatory disorders.
Contact The Fruits Market to order some Fibrous Fruits.
Fruits are a great source of the following important nutrients :
Calcium Calcium is essential for healthy bones,teeth,normal functioning of muscles,nerves and some glands.
Fibre There are a number of beneficial effects of fiber including a decreased risk of coronary artery disease and a healthy digestive system.
Folate Adequate folate in diet of a pregnant woman decreases the risk of brain and spinal cord defects in the foetus.
Iron Iron is required for healthy blood and normal functioning of all cells of the body.
Magnesium Magnesium is necessary for healthy bones and for the functioning of a lot of enzymes in the body.
Potassium Potassium is required to maintain a healthy blood pressure.
Sodium Required for normal function of the cells of the body.
Vitamin A Keeps eyes and skin healthy and protects again infections.
Vitamin C Helps keep teeth and gums healthy and helps heal cuts and wounds.
Contact The Fruits Market to get some nutrients.
- Fruits are nutritious AND delicious.
- Fruits are so much fun to eat. Some are crunchy, some are squishy!
- Fruits make for a quick natural snack. One that you can grab on the go!
- Fruits are available in so much variety. There is always something new to try on.
- Fruits are rich in vitamins and minerals that keep you healthy and energized.
- Fruits help reduce the risk of many diseases due to their antioxidants.
- Fruits are naturally low in calories.
- Fruits provide fibre that fills you up and keeps your digestive system healthy.
- Fruits are nutritious in any form. Be it whole or in juice form. So convenient!
- Fruits add colour and texture to your meals.
Contact The Fruits Market to get some Fruity Snacks..